a) Definition and generic function of cookies.
BRAIMER BROTHERS S.L. owner of this website informs that cookies and / or similar technologies are used to store and retrieve information when you browse. In general, these technologies can serve very different purposes, such as, for example, recognizing you as a user, obtaining information about your browsing habits, or personalizing the way in which content is displayed. Under no circumstances can cookies harm your computer. On the contrary: the fact that they are active helps us identify and resolve errors.
Our specific uses of these technologies are described below.
b) Information about the type of cookies used and their purpose.
According to the entity that manages it:
First-party cookies: These are those that are sent to your computer from our own computers or domains and from which we provide the service you request.
Third-party cookies: They are sent to your computer from a computer or domain that is not managed by us, but by another collaborating entity. Examples include those used by social networks or by external content such as Google Maps.
According to the period of time they remain activated:
Session cookies: These are temporary cookies that remain in the cookie file of your browser until the User leaves the website, so none is recorded on the hard drive of your computer. The information obtained through these cookies is used to analyze traffic patterns on the website. In the long run, this allows us to provide a better experience to improve the content and make it easier to use.
Persistent cookies: They are stored on the hard drive and our website reads them each time the User makes a new visit. A permanent cookie has a certain expiration date. The cookie will stop working after that date. In general, we use these cookies to facilitate purchase and registration services.
According to its purpose
- Technical: These are those necessary for navigation and the proper functioning of our website. They allow, for example, to control traffic and data communication, access restricted access parts, carry out the purchase process of an order, use security elements, store content to be able to disseminate videos or share content through social networks.
- Personalization: These are those that allow the User to access the service with predefined characteristics based on a series of criteria, such as language, the type of browser through which the service is accessed, the regional configuration from where the service is accessed, etc.
- Analysis: are those that, treated by us or by third parties, allow us to quantify the number of users and thus perform the measurement and statistical analysis of the use made by users of the service offered. To do this, your browsing on our website is analyzed in order to improve the offer of products or services that we offer.
- Advertising: They are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that could be included in our website.
- Behavioral advertising: are those that, processed by us or by third parties, allow us to analyze your browsing habits on the Internet so that we can show you advertising related to your browsing profile.
Purpose of each cookie used:
Below, we explain the cookies used on our website and the provider to which they belong. Own cookies are those that belong to our domain and third-party cookies are those that belong to other domains according to the following table:
Third-party, analytics and permanent cookies
Collect information about the navigation of users through the site in order to know the origin of visits and other similar data at a statistical level. It does not obtain data about the names or surnames of users or the specific postal address from which they connect.
- Google Analytics
- Google Privacy Centre
How can the User configure or disable cookies?
You can allow, block or delete cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your Internet browser. If you do not allow the installation of cookies in your browser, you may not be able to access some of the services and your experience on the website may be less satisfactory.
- Other browsers: See the documentation for the browser you have installed.
The information obtained by cookies is processed only by our publisher.
You can allow or block cookies, as well as delete your browsing data (including cookies) from the browser you use. Consult the options and instructions offered by your browser for this. Please note that if you accept third-party cookies, you will need to delete them from your browser options.
We do not transfer data to third countries by the publisher.