In compliance with the provisions of the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L with CIF: B05416243 address at: AV. DE BARCELONA 239 POL. .IND. EL PLA, C.P 08750, MOLINS DE REI- BARCELONA, email: email@example.com as responsible for the treatment communicates that:
I. In accordance with the European General Regulation on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD 2016/679, of April 27, 2016), personal data is understood as “any information concerning identified or identifiable natural persons”. The personal data provided by you through the Website [www.braihbikes.com], owned by MIGUEL ANGEL RODRIGUEZ CASTILLA will be incorporated into an automated file owned by it, being treated with the utmost confidentiality and used exclusively to address the issues raised. These data will be used exclusively for the purpose of managing the services offered, attending to the requests you make, performing administrative tasks, as well as sending technical, commercial or advertising information by ordinary or electronic means.
III. You guarantee that the data provided are true, accurate, complete and updated, being responsible for any damage, direct or indirect, that may be caused as a result of breach of such obligation. In the event that the data provided belonged to a third party, you guarantee that you have informed said third party of the aspects contained in this Policy and obtained their authorization to provide their data to BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L, for the purposes indicated.
IV. When personal data is collected through the form, it will be necessary for you to provide, at least, those marked with an asterisk, since, if these data considered necessary are not provided, BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L, will not be able to accept and manage the web service or query formulated. The request for services through online consultation forms may be addressed or assigned to the companies of the group or that usually collaborate with BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L, that offer the required service or that can best meet your request due to their specialization.
V. In response to the concern BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L., to guarantee the security and confidentiality of your data, the required security levels of protection of personal data have been adopted and the technical means at your disposal have been installed to prevent the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data provided through [www.braihbikes.com]
VII. To exercise your rights of transparency, information, access, rectification, deletion or right to be forgotten, limitation of treatment, data portability and opposition of your personal data in writing identified with the reference “Data Protection” to the following address AV. DE BARCELONA 239 POL. .IND. EL PLA, C.P 08750, MOLINS DE REI- BARCELONA, At the time you provide your personal data you may express your desire NOT to receive electronic commercial communications from BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L, unchecking the box provided for this purpose. In case of not unchecking the box, and in accordance with the provisions of Law 34/2002 of July 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, in the event that you do not wish to receive electronic commercial communications, in the future, by BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L, you may express such desire via email in firstname.lastname@example.org
VIII. All the data collected in the different forms (both online and face-to-face) comply with principles and rights that guarantee the protection of your personal data in accordance with the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: In any case, an express and unequivocal consent will be required for the processing of personal data.
- Principle of data minimization: Only the data strictly necessary to carry out the required service will be requested.
- Principle of limitation of the conservation period: The data will be kept for no longer than strictly necessary to carry out the purposes of the treatment.
- Principle of confidentiality and integrity: All data provided will be treated in such a way as to guarantee adequate security and total confidentiality.
IX. The personal data that are managed in BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L are obtained from the following sources of information:
- Contact forms on the website itself [www.braihbikes.com].
- Forms in paper formats.
- Public media such as websites, bulletin boards, etc.
X. The personal data collected by BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L are: identification data, contact information, billing data and academic and / or professional data. Any interested party has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not we are processing personal data concerning him. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims. For reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data. The person responsible for the file will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims. In accordance with current legislation you have the following rights: right to request access to your personal data, right to request its rectification or deletion, right to request the limitation of its treatment, right to oppose the treatment, right to data portability and likewise, to revoke the consent granted. You also have the right to file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency.
The personal data and the purpose of the treatment by BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L are different according to the information capture system:
- Contact forms: BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L requests personal data among which may be: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website in order to respond to your queries.
- Content subscription forms: BRAIMER BROTHERS, S.L requests the following personal information: Name and surname, email address, telephone number and address of your website to manage the list of subscriptions, send newsletters, promotions and special offers.
- Google Signals: Google Analytics associates the visitor information it collects from this website with that held by Google from the accounts of users who are logged in. This information includes end-user location, search history, YouTube history, and data from websites associated with Google, and is used to provide aggregated, anonymous information about how users behave across devices. Users can access and delete this data through the My Activity page. These features are also subject to Google Analytics’ advertising feature policies.
- Navigation and IP Address: When browsing this website, the user automatically provides the web server with information regarding your IP address, date and time of access, the hyperlink that has forwarded to them, your operating system and the browser used.
- Comments: When visitors leave comments on the web, we collect the data displayed in the comment form, as well as the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to aid spam detection.